SPUR SD 2525 film developer 250ml Part A + 250ml Part B
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 working days
- Order number: SD2525
- Gewicht (in KG): 0.7
- EAN-Code: 4260199860113
Product information SPUR SD 2525 film developer 250ml Part A + 250ml Part B
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
SPUR SD 2525 is a 2-component developer that is primarily geared to give great contrast detail and utmost acutance. At the same time, a fineness of grain is attained that has long been deemed impossible at this sharpness. SPUR SD 2525 consists of Part A and Part B from which the working solution is compounded according to the dilution prescribed in the chart on the next page. It is, thus, not a two-bath developer but a 2-component developer.
The properties of SPUR SD 2525 are:
- Very high sharpness, exceptionally great contrast detail.
- A very high fineness of grain (almost like SPUR HRX) that is usually not within reach at this sharpness.
- An enormous utilization of the film speed, which is unusual for this fineness of grain.
- An extraordinary picture plasticity.
- An extraordinarily long shelf life of the concentrates, which is due to the 2-component conception.
- High exposure latitude and best tonal values.