Rollei Retro 80S roll film 120
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 working days
- Order number: RR1801X
- Gewicht (in KG): 0.03
- EAN-Code: 4024953818013
Product information Rollei Retro 80S roll film 120
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
|Film type:||Roll film/ medium format film|
|Film base:||polyester (PE)|
|Roll film format:||120|
Rollei Retro 80S is a panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 80/20°. Rollei Retro 80S is an excellent universal film, ideal for a extremely wide range of applications, such as portrait, landscape and product photography. This film combines excellent image quality with universal sensitivity. The emulsion of Rollei Retro 80S is coated onto a transparent synthetic base which ensures long-term dimensional stability.
• medium-speed super-panchromatic black and white film
• special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
• optimal flatness - can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions
• due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive (this is based on using a direct flash with a color temperature of approx. 6500K)
• extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
• can also be used as an infrared film when used with filters
• extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
• good for push/pull processing
• good tone reproduction - great maximum density
• transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
Excellent film, Great tones
Started shooting this last year In my hasselblad, and now have been shooting it a long time and have tried push and pull combinations.
Personally I shoot at ISO 50 as at 80 the highlights can sometimes blow out. Recommend developing in Rodinol or a slow speed developer.
One huge warning is when you peel the sticker off to move the backing paper the sticker will take a large amount of the surface of the backing paper with it so be careful. Also once the sticker is removed the backing paper has a huge tendancy to unravel a huge amount and once even exposed the film so when loading make sure to always have pressure holding the paper down on the reel. If only these 2 physical issues this film would be perfect as these slow down loading greatly.