incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out | The article is currently not available.
- Order number: TCS1000
- Weight (kg): 1.475
Product information CineStill Temperature Control System TCS-1000
Developing film at home just got a whole lot simpler with the CineStill TCS-1000 Immersion Circulator Thermostat. Whether you are developing black and white, color negative, or slide film, this system allows you to efficiently and easily mix your chemistry, heat it up to the precise processing temperature, and maintain it during the entire developing session. Finally, the at home film processing solution for the modern film photographer.
- Intuitive ready-to-use interface does not require additional timers, downloading phone apps, nor connecting to bluetooth/wifi
- Display and firmware preprogrammed to process film with an adjustable two-stage timer for any process (C-41, E-6, B&W, etc.) in Min : Sec
- Simple toggling between °C/°F readouts
- Universal bottle holder holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (collapsible accordion style, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub, or basin of your preference
- PTC heating element, brushless DC motor and polypropylene impeller
- Stainless steel housing
- Ground protection and temp/water level/overheat protection sensor
Mixing & Heating Chemistry:
Place the TCS-1000 in a 1000ml Mixing Jug with the marked volume of water and add each bottle of concentrate or bag of powdered chemistry to the solution. The chemistry is easily mixed and heated to the correct processing temperature in a few seconds without splatter, spill or additional oxidation. Jugs of heated chemistry are then ready for immediate processing.
Temperature Control Bath:
For long developing sessions and the most precise results, the TCS-1000 can be used as a temperature control bath. The included universal bottle holder attachment holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (°Cs Collapsible Air Reduction, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub or basin of your preference and prevents them from tipping over. Submerging the bottles at the desired temperature throughout the developing process is by far the most precise way of developing color negative and slide film.
Advantages over Kitchen Appliances:
User-adjustable precise temperature control, accurate from 0°C to 95°C (+/-0.1°C), compared to cooking appliances which are only accurate between 45°C to 99°C (film processing ranges between 18°C - 40°C)
Display and firmware designed for processing film, starts up ready to process color film with adjustable two-stage timer for any process (C-41, E-6, Df96 monobath, etc.) in Min : Sec
Positive thermal coefficient (PTC) heating element heats/cools quickly and is more stable and durable than standard metal heating tubes, which run too hot and rust.