Imago Direct Positive Paper RC glossy 5x7" (12.7x17.8cm) 25 sheets
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5-7 working days
- Order number: IPP05
- Gewicht (in KG): 0.3
- EAN-Code: 4024953157259
Product information Imago Direct Positive Paper RC glossy 5x7" (12.7x17.8cm) 25 sheets
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
|Paper base:||resin coated (RC), Melinex (TM)|
|Paper size (cm):||12,7x17,8cm|
|Paper size (inch):||5x7|
|No. of sheets:||25|
Unlike traditional photo papers, which work by way of a negative, this paper gives a positive image when processed and saves the hassle of negative exposure and development. This feature makes the paper an excellent choice for a wide range of applications.
• Imago Direct Positive paper can replace the sheet film in large format cameras in various formats.
• it is excellent for taking pictures with pinhole cameras, whether self-constructed or technically refined wooden cameras.
• with Imago Direct Positive paper you can create photograms in the darkroom.
• if you want to create a photo in the most direct way possible, without an internegative, then you enlarge positive film slides directly onto IPP paper.
• if necessary, you can use the paper for medium format cameras. Do this by cutting the paper to fit your camera in the darkroom. Opt for the new Imago Direct Positive paper in Ilfochrome look and enjoy all the advantages of high-quality silver gelatin photographic paper.
• direct exposure to paper - no film negative
• black and white paper in Ilfochrome look
• high contrast and excellent tonal gradation
• brilliance and high sharpness Base:
• polyester base made of Melinex (TM) with a high-gloss mirror finish
• very sturdy base, suitable for archiving
• the emulsion side is pink (no indentation) Imago Direct Positive paper can be processed in the standard black and white development process with conventional chemicals