Agenzia Luce b&w developing voucher for one 35mm or one roll film 120
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 working days
- Order number: ALSWD
- Gewicht (in KG): 0.01
Product information Agenzia Luce b&w developing voucher for one 35mm or one roll film 120
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
Voucher to have your Rollei films professionally developed using black and white reversal process. Your film will be developed in an exclusive process by Agenzia Luce. Specific development formulas and adjusted development times are used to achieve the optimum density and sharpness, the best possible resolving power, the right tone and the optimum contrast for each film. One-shot developer baths are used to ensure a high level of consistency. Making it possible to achieve a development precision of ± 1/15 f-stop. The entire process is carried out using water at various stages. The washed films are treated with a special wetting bath (optimal for preservation) and naturally dried in a drying cabinet.
• reversal development of 35 mm film and 120 roll film.
• the B&W reversal process is optimized for each different type of Rollei film.
• the nominal sensitivities of each specific Rollei film is guaranteed.
• neutral image tone.
• the processed films will be returned to you in glassine negative sleeves (strips with 6 x (35 mm) photograms, 3 x (6 x 6/120) photograms) The process has been optimized and extensively tested for the following films: Agfa Copex Rapid
• Rollei Infrared
• Rollei Ortho 25
• Rollei Retro 80S
• Rollei RPX 25
• Rollei Superpan 200 Please note: Valid for 35 mm film or rollfilm. The voucher covers the cost of developing the film and having it returned to your address, but unfortunately not the cost of sending the film to Italy. Instructions and mailing labels are included with every development voucher.