Adox Scala Kit for B/W Slide Processing to mix 2000 ml
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out | The article is currently not available.
- Order number: A66896
- Gewicht (in KG): 2.46
Product information Adox Scala Kit for B/W Slide Processing to mix 2000 ml
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
Reverse develop faster than you can say "black and white reverse develop".
First of all, we won't play with the word "Buenos Dias" here (Dia is the German word for slides)- even though you can really easily make excellent slides with the ADOX Scala Kit. The reversal kit consists of two components (developer and bleach bath) for preparing 2000 ml each. Also included: an optional clearing bath in powder form. The instructions are very easy to follow, so with a little practice you can complete the reversal process in 12 minutes. Another key advantage of the ADOX Scala kit is the long shelf life of the bleach bath, which you can use for at least 8 films and which is durable for 8 weeks even when diluted.
The Adox Scala Kit only has two parts (plus an optional clear bath), radically simplifying the black&white reversal process. Simply mix the developer and bleach 1+1 with water, and get going!
The Adox innovation in the new Scala process is the complete avoidance of dichromates and other corrosives. This is the only reversal kit which can be shipped worldwide.
Another achievement after three years of R&D is the very stable liquid bleach. Even in diluted form it can be stored for up to 8 weeks.
You can really process the promised 8 rolls of film with this kit, without having to fear the bleach getting exhausted before you shoot all the rolls.
Opened, but undiluted bleach stays good for up to 16 weeks.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Very comprehensive brochure (english) in printed form, coming with the kit.
- Handling of only two concentrates.
- Simple & straightforward 1+1 dilution.
- Up to 8 weeks storage time of diluted components, and 16 weeks of opened bottles.
- Very good DMAX (deep blacks), very low DMIN (no base fog).
- Low to none emulsion lift-off despite the dichromate-free eco-friendly bleach bath.
- The kit has been designed to work perfectly with Adox Scala films.
The box contains:
- 2x1000 ml liquid concentrates to make 2.000 ml of working solution.
- Powder bag to make 2.000 ml of clear bath (working solution).
The kit can reverse ANY b&w film, but only films with an increased silver content and a clear base will create truly beautiful slides. Most films have a grey-ish base, which means the highlights of the slides will not be very brilliant. The kit has been designed to work perfectly with Adox SCALA films, and ADOX CMS 20 II looks great when reversed, too.
The first developing time for Adox CMS 20 II is 12 Minutes at 24°C.
Only for non-commercial use!