incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out | The article is currently not available.
- Order number: RPX2517
- Weight (kg): 0.18
Product information Rollei RPX 25 35mm x 17m
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
|Film type:||35mm Bulk Film, 35mm pocket film|
|Film base:||polyester (PE)|
Rollei RPX 25 is a low-speed panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15°.
Aside from the extraordinarily fine grain, the Rollei RPX 25 has great resolving power and high acutance. Rollei RPX 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stops, depending upon development.
The thin, silver-rich emulsion is coated onto a crystal-clear base and offers an excellent balance between image quality (sharpness/fine grain) and speed yield.
Summary of important product features:
• low-speed panchromatic film, ISO 25/15°
• resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 260 lines/mm
• RMS granularity (x1000) = 8
• extended exposure latitude (between 12 and 50 ISO)
• good for push/pull processing
• good tone reproduction
• great maximum density
• transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
• anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness