incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Special order item
- Order number: K4540
- Weight (kg): 17.9
Product information Kaiser VP 9005 B&W enlarger up to 6x9cm
|Product type (b&w/color):||universal|
Kaiser B&W enlarger VP 9005 SYSTEM-V for ambitious lab work.
Enlarger for all formats up to 6 x 9 cm and lenses with a focal length of up to 105 mm.
The system can be converted for formats up to 6 x 9 cm. The negative carrier has an AN glass upper and a flat glass lower. The focus can be adjusted with and additional fine drive. Adjustable lamp head with an integrated 75 W opal lamp. The device has a removable compound negative carrier with interchangeable inserts, adjustable masking strips, adjustable film stops and grid pins.
There is a high-quality exchangeable double condenser system fitted in the lamp head. Unlike the 350 system, this device has a built-in filter drawer. The 9005V system also has a swiveling, height-adjustable filter holder for square filters and framed Multigrade® filters with a diffusor plate for integral metering. The lens stage is equipped with a spirit level for optimum adjustment and a red filter. It can also be tilted for distortion correction according to the Scheimpflug principle. There is a quick change attachment for the lens. The height can be adjusted by a hand crank-operated friction drive on plastic bearings. This is additionally supported by a roll-off spring mechanism with weight compensation. The wide, vibration-resistant, matte-black column is made of anodized aluminum tubing. It has a cm scale and an inch scale and markings for enlarging scales. The baseboard is matte-gray, laminated and has individually height-adjustable feet. The column base has an additional spirit level. With the VP9005 System-V, wall and floor projections are also possible.
• black and white enlarger for all formats up to 6 x 9 cm and lenses with a focal length up to 105 mm.
• compound negative carrier has an AN glass upper with a 6 x 7 format mask underneath.
• focusing with additional fine drive. Height adjustment with weight compensation by a roll-off spring mechanism.
• baseboard (W x H x D): approx. 600 x 500 x 32 mm
• lamp: Opal lamp 75 W, E 27
• power cable: approx. 2.50 m
• filter drawer: 85 x 85 cm
• column (H x W x D): approx. 1000 x 70 x 35 mm
• distance between optical axis and column base: approx. 220 mm Can be converted into a copy stand. Includes: Compound negative carrier and dust hood, lens not included.