Varta Electronics 2CR5 6V Lithium Photo Battery
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 working days
- Order number: VCR123A
Product information Varta Electronics 2CR5 6V Lithium Photo Battery
Varta Ultra Lithium Battery CR123A CR17345
The batteries are used in electrical devices, such as flashes, cameras and alarm systems. The lithium battery is not rechargeable.
Alternative designations: Duracell DL123A, Energizer EL123AP, IEC CR17345, Kodak K123LA, Maxell CR123A, Philips CR123A, Sony CR123A, Varta CR123A
The advantages of Varta Industrial Pro:
- Latest Varta alkaline technology
- very high capacity
- little packaging
- Made in Germany
Notes on battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or the delivery of devices containing batteries, we are obliged to inform you of the following:
You are legally obligated to return used batteries as an end user. You can return used batteries, which we carry or have carried as new batteries in our range, free of charge to our shipping warehouse (shipping address) or alternatively also at a municipal collection point, in many hardware stores, other battery dealers, recycling yards or scrap yards. Disposal is usually free of charge.
The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meaning:
- The symbol of the crossed-out garbage can means that the battery must not be put in the household garbage.
- Pb = battery contains more than 0.004 mass percent
- Lead Cd = battery contains more than 0.002% by mass
- Cadmium Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent mercury.