incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out | The article is currently not available.
- Order number: RE127
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Product information Rera Pan 100 roll film 127
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
|Film type:||Roll film/ medium format film|
|Roll film format:||127|
Rera Pan is currently the only black and white film in 127 format on the market. You can finally grab the Baby Rolleiflex from the back of the closet. Rera Pan 100 is a traditional medium-speed black and white film. It is suitable for a range of photographic and scientific applications. Particularly portrait and landscape photography, architecture and product photography.
Important product features:
• suitable for indoor and outdoor shots
• fine grain, outstanding sharpness
• broad exposure latitude
• rich tonal range with good contrast
• compatible with most standard developers
• panchromatic sensitized
• sensitized from 380 to 660 nm at 2,850K The film is compatible with the following cameras:
• Ace Ajoy, Acro Rangefinder, Agfa Isoly, Agilux, Ansco, Bell and Howell Electric Eye, Bencini of Milan Comet, Bilora Bella, Cima Luxette, Certo Dolly, Coronet 4x4, Ensign Multex, Ferrania Ibis & Tanit, Foth Derby, Ilfoflex, Ilford Sprite, Ilford Sporti 4, Haking Haco 4x4, Ikonta, Kochmann Korelle 3x4, Kodak Vest Pocket, Kodak Vest Pocket Series 3, Kodak Number 0 Brownie, Kodak Brownie Reflex, Kodak Brownie 127, Kodak Brownie 44, Kodak Hawkeye Box Cameras, Kodak Brownie Starflex, Kodak Brownie Starmite, Kodak Brownie Starmatic, Kodak Baby Brownie Special, Kodak Brownie Vecta, Koto Optic Works Komaflex-S, Minolta Miniflex, Porst Hapomatic, Rodenstock Ysella, Rolleiflex 4x4 (Baby Rolleiflex), Sawyers Mark IV, Voigtlander Perkeo, Walz Automat, Welta Gucki, Whitehouse Beacon Autoflash, Yashica 4x4-Models, Zeiss Ikon Tengor.