incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ATO40
- Weight (kg): 0.7
Product information Rollei ATO 2.1 sheet film 16x20" (40.6x50.8cm) 10 sheets
|Product type (b&w/color):||b&w|
|Film type:||sheet film|
|Film base:||polyester (PE)|
|Sheet film format (cm):||40.6x50.8cm|
|Sheet film format (inch):||16x20|
|No. of sheets :||10|
Rollei ATO 2.1 is an ultra-sharp lith film.
ATO is orthochromatically sensitized and coated onto a crystal-clear RC base. The special thing about this film is that it can be controlled differently by different developers. With a low contrast developer, like our Rollei Low Contrast (1 + 4) or a Kodak Technidol LC, pictorial-like reproductions can be achieved, but with higher contrast. This is especially popular with photographers who are after dramatic picture results. With a compensating developer like our Rollei Super Grain (1 + 7) or a Kodak X-Tol you will achieve a similar effect, but with a harder gradation. Normally, however, lith developers or document developers for lith films should be used. This yields a considerably steeper gradation than, for example with normal ortho films.
From our product range we recommend Rollei High Contrast (1 + 4). You should use the standard dilution for each developer for the first attempt and develop at 20°C for 5 minutes. You can then adjust the times according to your individual needs.
• low-speed orthochromatic black and white film
• spectral sensitivity 380 to 610 nm
• special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
• suitable for use in daylight and artificial light, without any restrictions
• polyester base (100 microns) with high tear resistance, suitable for archiving LE 500
• extremely high resolving power of 330 line pairs/mm (depending on the developer)
• very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for excellent-quality negatives
• ideal for scanning and digital processing