incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out | The article is currently not available.
- Order number: M125UT
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Product information Digital universal thermometer
|Product type (b&w/color):||universal|
An ideal tool for laboratory work. The thermometer can also be used to monitor the temperature of foodstuffs (in accordance with HACCP).
It is waterproof and easy to clean.
• with a long sensor (125 mm)
• for easy temperature measurements in liquids, powders and plastic materials
• measurement range: -40°C - 200°C
• accuracy ± 0.8 °C (from -20°C to 100°C, otherwise ± 2°C)
• takes measurements every second
• ON/OFF switch, hold, max., and min. functions
• can be switched between °C/°F
• with plastic sleeve and clip
• incl. LR 44 button cell battery This is the key: for photographic processing you need a digital thermometer that displays a constant temperature, regardless of the deviation. This reproducibility is critical for determining your processing methods. Not the tolerance range of a thermometer. This condition is met with the digital thermometer.